Monday, December 22, 2008

Current Forex Trading Signals

Hi there my forex friend.

Hi there my forex friend.
will be monitoring the markets and trading the key news down here this week. Tomorrow there is just one report worth looking out for, and that's:

NZ GDP q/q expected at -0.5. I would say a 0.3 deviation would be worth trading.
If it comes out at -0.2% or higher, I'd look to buy NZD/USD
If it comes out at -0.8% or higher, I'd look to sell NZD/USD
I'd expect a move of about 30 pips in either direction.

There's always a chance news like this might get ignored on a holiday week like this, but I think it has a decent chance of working. If it gets ignored, at least you can get out for a small gain or small loss without much harm done.

Take care folks, and Merry Christmas.

No comments: