Thursday, August 14, 2008

HOW TO MAKE 500 PIPS FROM A TRADE!!!

there's a strategy you need to put in place that will give you a winning trade come rain come sun shine!!!

yes imagine you making 500 pips on one trade oh my God!!!. well i'm not exeggarating but as you can see using my MARKETIVA platform i made on my live account this amount.

daily i give free signal on my site Toozealousforexcorner.blogspot.com. if you're interested to receive this SPECIAL trade Strategy, then pay in $20 into my E-gold account if you're not a local person. then if you're pay into my fidelity bank plc
with acct no: 2718092917
acct name: collins enebeli

then notify me through this site or send me a mail to collinstalk@yahoo.com with details of payment then you'll receive the method by e-mail. with ultimate pleasure "to ur success".

No comments: