Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Todays' Signal

Hi there my Forex friend

Let's talk about Monday first.

We had two reports coming out.

At 10:00 a.m. we will have U.S. ISM Manufacturing coming out. It came out too close to expectations so it was a no trade.

Then we had Australian Interest rate statement. They did cut the rates, by more than it was expected, and we had a nice price action. I made a lot of pips on a spike trading with the Secret News Weapon software. In fact, I banked 101 pips profit on EUR/AUD but even AUD/USD spiked very nicely. The key to the success was to take the profit as soon as possible (which I did) before the price retraced. Unfortunately, I wish I entered a trade again when it retraced nearly to the pre-release level. Well, I guess 101 pips is good enough for me, however. Sir Pips also gave a trade, good for 22 and 16 pips. The good thing about Sir Pips trades is you are not subject to crazy spreads, and probably you can trade with him using most brokers. Yes, it was less pips than with SNW but you cannot go bankrupt when you make a profit, right?

I cannot give any advice what brokers work with the Secret News Weapon software because it varies from user to user. It all depends on your computer you have, on your internet connection, even on your trade size and account number. I hear very good and very bad reviews about the same broker, that is some people are able to enter a trade whereas some others are not. The best what I can advice is to try a few brokers and see how it goes.


On Tuesday there is nothing to trade at all, sorry guys, no signal for Tuesday. Check our next signal

No comments: